Revenue Cycle Solutions for HealthCare
The business process outsourcing program that helps alleviate providers’ struggles with decreases in revenue and resources.
Once patient responsibility has been determined as either private-pay or balance after insurance, TekMed acts as a transparent extension to your business office by creating fully customizable solutions to help you manage your healthcare organization’s in-office responsibilities.
This allows your staff to become more efficient and focus on the things that are most important: providing an excellent patient experience and delivering high-quality patient care.
Programs are typically a 30 to 60 day cycle and can then be seamlessly transferred to TekCollect’s 3rd party medical collection program.
During the early stages of the healthcare revenue cycle, TekMed offers 1st Party Pre-Collection programs that maximize recoveries while maintaining patient relationships.
These programs are ideal for Hospitals and Physician Groups and are conducted in the name of the HealthCare Provider.
1st Party Pre-Collect programs are ideal for groups that want to outsource the patient pay portion of their A/R at an early age.
Private-Pay and Balance after Insurance are often the most costly and underperforming portions of the A/R.
With our highly knowledgeable and skilled personnel, we can make this portion of your A/R far more profitable.
- Fully Customizable
- Designed to encourage payment through available discounts and affordable terms
- Variable tone
- Further educates the responsible party of their outstanding balance
- Source secondary insurance providers
- All calls are executed in a non-alienating customer service manner by dedicated personnel, while encouraging account resolution
- Consists of 6 calls over 7 days at preset times during the morning, evening and Saturday to maximize responsible party contact
- Left messages and Caller ID will direct return calls to our call center and be answered by the same dedicated personnel
- Payments will be processed or captured on your behalf